Wednesday, January 4, 2012

38 weeks!

38 Weeks (December 1, 2011)
 This week I started having more frequent contractions that were somewhat harder than braxton hicks. Yay another step closer to delivery! I did some stretching and pre-natal yoga hoping it helps prepare me for delivery! I also lost 2 lbs so according to my birthing class instructor that means baby should be born in a week or two I think! I also painted soem pictures for the baby's nursery that match his bedding set. All other symptoms remain the same as previous weeks except my swelling all went down! Maybe thats why I lost 2 lbs!

We made a gingerbread house with our friends which is our 2nd year into this tradition :) Last year each couple made a gingerbread village! This year each couple made one big gingerbread house! It was lots of fun. I was also getting some contractions that were somewhat hard while we made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment